Question Is my motherboard or cpu fried?

Dec 18, 2019
My screen is only showing the cyber power pc logo and every once in a while it will load straight into the bios. Besides that I can’t do much. Could it be a bad cpu or is it the motherboard?
I have an i5 9600k
Asrock z390 phantom gaming 4
Not sure on psu or cooling but looks like some type of liquid cooler.

Dec 18, 2019
Being a Cyber Power pc is this system still under warranty? If yes then contact Cyber Power. If no then try removing the gpu and connecting the monitor to the motherboard and see if that helps.
I removed the gpu and went thru the mobo and still just get the logo. The motherboard was purchased off of eBay so no warranty.

Dec 18, 2019
Being a Cyber Power pc is this system still under warranty? If yes then contact Cyber Power. If no then try removing the gpu and connecting the monitor to the motherboard and see if that helps.
Also there doesn’t seem to be any led signal lights on the mobo. I get the beeps when I removed the ram tho. No other beeps besides that. I’ve removed the cmos battery attempting to reset the bios and still nothing. The cpu is still under warranty and I have requested an rma just in case. I just don’t know if I should buy a new mobo or not.

Dec 18, 2019
Has it ever worked? Can you give us more background on the history of what happened?
Yes it has been working since put together about a week ago. I was playing fortnite this morning. Took a break and came back to a black screen so I assumed maybe gpu crash. Went to restart and got the logo and that’s it. Removed gpu and plugged directly to mobo and still getting the logo. Was actually looking at buying a new gpu since I’ve been having issues with the 1060 I have as it crashes from time to time.

Dec 18, 2019
Yes it has been working since put together about a week ago. I was playing fortnite this morning. Took a break and came back to a black screen so I assumed maybe gpu crash. Went to restart and got the logo and that’s it. Removed gpu and plugged directly to mobo and still getting the logo. Was actually looking at buying a new gpu since I’ve been having issues with the 1060 I have as it crashes from time to time.
My cpu does have integrated graphics so it should be able to boot up but I’m assuming something else fried. I just don’t know which part it is.