[SOLVED] Is my Motherboard or CPU malfunctioning?

Jan 6, 2020
I have been having many computer problems lately. I have had blue screens and poor game/overall PC performance.

Specs:
-Ryzen 5 2600X
-RX 570
-Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3200MHz
-Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
-ADATA 240GB SSD
-WD Blue 1TB HDD
-Corsair CX550M

All of my problems arose when I installed my new current RAM. Since it all happened the same day, I believed it was the RAM. I sent back that RAM and still had problems with the new RAM. Coincidentally, I has upgraded my GPU drivers the same day. I thought the drivers might be the problem, so I:
-rolled back drivers
-uninstalled drivers
-reset Windows
Nothing had helped. I made a post, and someone suggested it was my Power Supply (I had a fairly cheap power supply), so I had replaced my Power Supply expecting it would be the problem. I made another post and someone suggested it was my Graphics Card, so I replaced that. The problem still persisted. My computer was getting low frames on games that usually performed really well. Forza Horizon 4 was running and getting decent frames, but it lagged/stuttered pretty much every second. CS:GO was super laggy and was underperforming. I hadn’t updated my motherboard BIOS, so I tried that. Also, someone suggested I reinstall Windows instead of just resetting it. I tried this. This had fixed all of my game issues and poor computer performance. I hadn’t had a blue screen while playing CS:GO and Forza, so I thought everything had been fixed. I started playing Apex. I had no problems, so I wasn’t suspecting anything wrong. Within 5 minutes of playing, I got a blue screen. Could I have motherboard or CPU problems?

Things I’ve eliminated:
-Drivers, BIOS, etc.
-GPU
-PSU
-RAM
-Hard Drives (?)
(Basically Everything but MoBo and CPU)
One person suggested it could’ve been my SSD (Adata 240GB SATA SSD), but it wasn’t close to being full. Also, my games are all on my HDD. I don’t believe my SSD is the problem. Also, it shouldn’t be my HDD, because that shouldn’t cause poor computer performance.

Is it my motherboard?
Is it my CPU?

I haven’t checked for a bent pin on my CPU yet, a friend suggested checking if any pins were bent.

This is a fairly new system, thought that might be worth noting.

Thanks for any help

Solution
Your GPU might be the issue. Try using the old one to see if you have the same issues. I had an old GPU which blue screens until I replaced it.
Are you overclocking, overvolting, or adjusting timings in BIOS? Are you overclocking your GPU?
If yes to either, reset everything to stock and see if your system becomes stable.

Have you verified/checked temps of your GPU/CPU?

Run HWiNFO64 (sensors only - logging on) in the background. Play some games until you have performance issues. Exit out of game and check HWiNFO64 current/min/max frequencies to see if your system is downclocking. Also check the 'performance limit reasons' section to see if any of those were tripped. If your system just BSODs at least you can check out the log file.

Jan 6, 2020
The SSD is less than half full...RAM is on XMP. I have tried turning it off and on, nothing changed. I know my GPU temps are not high, but I can check the CPU temps. They usually idle at around 30 - 40 degrees celsius, so I don’t think that’s the problem. Is there a way to test my SSD so I know that is actually the problem, so I don’t waste money on a new SSD?