Question Is my Motherboard or my GPU at fault?

Dec 1, 2021
Alrighty, so here is what I know currently:

I am using an ASRock B450M motherboard with a Ryzen 5 (no dedicated video), and a MSI RTX 2080 Super. I am running 4 monitors (3 in a row, and 1 on my Snowblind computer case).

Yesterday I had stepped away from my computer for about an hour, and when I returned my middle monitor was massively skewed. The width was correct; however, the height was way off. The side monitors weredisplaying properly. I had assumed perhaps it was an issue with Nvidia Surround or Windows 11, as I have had small graphical hiccups here and there. I was able to move the menu bar and turn off the computer for the night.

This morning I woke up and turned on the computer. All fans and lights kicked on appropiately, and everything seemed to work; except there was no video. My initial thought was that the video card might have gone bad; however, I removed the video card and added an extremely old but still functioning PCI-E video card that was connected to an entirely different monitor, and that also unfortunatley did not work. I do not get any type of video from either card.

Any idea what I should test next? Appreciate the assistance!