Question Is my MotherBoard Support 7.1 Sound?

Jun 24, 2019
I bought RedDragon Siren 2 Surround sound Headset but When I go to Sound Setting,I only see Stereo nothing else nor this Headset has any drivers.I want to ask do my Mobo support 7.1 which is Acer Veriton S680G.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Welcome to the forums! If this manual here applies to you model too it says on page 37 that it supports 5.1.

This one here too on page 2 says its 5.1.

If you open the audio manager (not sure it's an Intel or a Realtek in those PCs) or through Windows control panel if you to Sound then check Configure or Properties for the default audio manager, under Speaker Setup or Speaker Configuration you can see the setups the system has/supports.

Jun 24, 2019
Welcome to the forums! If this manual here applies to you model too it says on page 37 that it supports 5.1.

This one here too on page 2 says its 5.1.

If you open the audio manager (not sure it's an Intel or a Realtek in those PCs) or through Windows control panel if you to Sound then check Configure or Properties for the default audio manager, under Speaker Setup or Speaker Configuration you can see the setups the system has/supports.

Bro It's USB Port in Jack I can hear it(like normal headphones) but in Red Dragon Usb one I can't hear anything by selecting default.

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
Bro It's USB Port in Jack I can hear it(like normal headphones) but in Red Dragon Usb one I can't hear anything by selecting default.

In your first post you explicitly asked when you go to sound settings you only see stereo and want to know whether your motherboard supports 7.1 or not.

I bought RedDragon Siren 2 Surround sound Headset but When I go to Sound Setting,I only see Stereo nothing else nor this Headset has any drivers.I want to ask do my Mobo support 7.1 which is Acer Veriton S680G.

You didn't say anything about getting audio out of the audio jacks and no audio out of the USB ports.

Anyway, see if the following steps help:

• Plug your USB headphone in to one of the USB ports (try another port this time).
  • Right click the volume icon and then choose Playback devices.
  • Click the empty space and make sure that you have selected both of the options: Show Disconnected Devices and Show Disabled Devices.
  • See if you can now see the name of your headphone and speakers. If you can see the name of your headphone listed here, and there is a green icon on the corner of the device, then it should be good to go.
  • If the icon here is grey, please right click it and choose Enable.
Also unplug the headphone while the Windows is booting and loading up. Plug it in later when it's up and running.

Is this here your headset exact model?