Is my Motherboard too hot?!

tromm35

Honorable
May 14, 2012
My specs :

MSI Z68A-G45 (B3) Motherboard

i5 2400+ 3.1GHz processor

8gb ram

Case : http://www.ozhardware.com.au/Case-Reviews/Enermax-ECA5000-Uber-Chakra-Tower-Case-Review.html

Here are my temps and voltages under load. ( running Diablo III )

206ouuf.png

Is anything way too hot?

Thanks for the help!

Solution
Looks like there is a 10c difference in the two software programs and you can see why I switched, the real temp more closely matched what the bios was giving me.
Now your temps under load look a whole lot better and if you are doing the same load as with the cpuid hardware monitor then you can now see that your temps are fine and I do like how it gives you the temp distance to thermal shutdown.
What you can do next is download a program like Prime 95 and see what your temps are because that program will give you 100% load and the temps that you see from that will be the highest that you can get because it's 100% load and in everyday use you won't get that high.
With running a game your video card will naturally heat up ome and the gpu has a higher thermal threshold then a cpu does so you are a little high there but not too bad. Do you have a fan in the side panel of the case?
The cpu temps are a little high and could use watching if they go any higher.
I would downlad the software program Real temp as that will give you a better readout of the temps. I was using the same one you are and with not overclocking and minimal load it had my cpu temp showing 50c to 60c and I was starting to wonder if something was wrong especially since I'm using liquid cooling. So I down loaded Real Temp and my temps were cut in half and were at what I had expected they should be. So I'm not a big fan of Cpuid's Hardware monitor. For some reason I still can't figure they did show the correct temps of the video cards.

Looks like there is a 10c difference in the two software programs and you can see why I switched, the real temp more closely matched what the bios was giving me.
Now your temps under load look a whole lot better and if you are doing the same load as with the cpuid hardware monitor then you can now see that your temps are fine and I do like how it gives you the temp distance to thermal shutdown.
What you can do next is download a program like Prime 95 and see what your temps are because that program will give you 100% load and the temps that you see from that will be the highest that you can get because it's 100% load and in everyday use you won't get that high.

Solution
I looked at the case and it's pretty cool looking and you can have two side fans? The one thing that I see missing from the case is a top fan , which is good to have as an exaust since heat rises the top fan can get rid of a lot of internal heat. Right now your only exaust fan is the rear fan.