Is my OS corrupted?

Apr 10, 2018
When booting my pc, it posts, shows the bios flash screen, then begins to load windows, after it goes from the windows logo and loading animation, to just a loading animation, the screen goes dark. I am unable to perform a system restore, both times I’ve tried I get an error (0x80070780). Startup repair “couldn’t repair your pc” and attempting to go back to a previous build just yields the message: “we ran into a problem... try resetting your current build (troubleshoot - reset this pc)” which isn’t even an option. What could be the issue here. I’ve had issues with files being corrupt before, random blue screens or loss of signal, but was at least able to access my pc until I used DDU to uninstall my display drivers so I could replace them.

Colif

Win 11 Master

Do you have a installer? I assume you must to be able to delete all the partitions?

Is PC custom or brand name? If custom, what specs? If brand name, what make & model?

Do you get any errors when you try to install? what error is it showing when all partitions are deleted? can you show a picture? (need to upload to an image sharing site and show link here)