Is my PC able to game at 2560 x 1080

Solution
Yes itll do fine at 1080p ultrawide mate.

Be aware - not every game supportws ultrawide natively - most new stuff does or can be altered manualyl to run full screen.
The few titles that dont support it natively can still run 1080p with black borders at the sides.

I like the ultrawides personally,theyre amazing for driving games & fps.
Yes itll do fine at 1080p ultrawide mate.

Be aware - not every game supportws ultrawide natively - most new stuff does or can be altered manualyl to run full screen.
The few titles that dont support it natively can still run 1080p with black borders at the sides.

I like the ultrawides personally,theyre amazing for driving games & fps.

Solution

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador

Seriously? Would you have objected to "pal" or "buddy" or "friend" instead? If not, then why this objection?

@Kennyy Evony
'Mate' in the UK is a term for pal, buddy , friend, colleague etc as king_v mentions above - especially in my region

Aussies also use the term regularly , if you've ever watched Australian soaps ' g'day mate' is said about 100 times in every single episode.

Seeing as this is a multicultural / international forum I see no harm in using the term at all

Many Indian & Asian members will use the term 'sir' which while isn't insulting in any way is far worse as it indicates a class system in my opinion.

If this had been your thread I would have apologised irregardless , I won't though simply because you've replied to the thread solely to try & reprimand me which is a waste of everyone's time.