[SOLVED] Is my pc able to run upcoming games

silenthunt316

Prominent
Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys, my rig is a i9 9900k with a RTX 2070 8gb, 24gb of RAM. My psu is Seasonic focus 750 80+ platinum. I’m purchasing another SSD drive, it’s going to be 1 terabyte. I wanted to know if I can run the following games coming out. (Assassins Creed Valhalla, Cyberpunk 2077, Watch Dogs Legion) if I can’t run them. If you can please let me know what I need to be able to play and stream it :). Thank you in advance

Solution
Hmmm... That's a tough one...

You have probably the best gaming CPU that's been released and out of the top ten gaming graphics cards release to date, yours ranks around #6 (with #1 and #2 being sold out moments after release).

Why on Earth would you possibly think that your system could not run any game on the planet? If you are REALLY that concerned about performance...
NVidia RTX 3090 Super Duper Ultra

THIS will get you what you want.
:rolleyes:

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Hmmm... That's a tough one...

You have probably the best gaming CPU that's been released and out of the top ten gaming graphics cards release to date, yours ranks around #6 (with #1 and #2 being sold out moments after release).

Why on Earth would you possibly think that your system could not run any game on the planet? If you are REALLY that concerned about performance...
NVidia RTX 3090 Super Duper Ultra

THIS will get you what you want.
:rolleyes:

-Wolf sends

Solution