[SOLVED] Is My Pc Compatible?

Dec 25, 2020
Hi I'm new here, I wanted to ask a question, I currently have a:
Dell Optiplex 790 ( But different case, i re cased it)
I5-2400s (2.50 Ghz)
8 GB Ram DDR3
Generic PSU 700W
GT 730 2gb ddr3

Now, i want to get the Palit GTX 1050 Ti StormX Videocard, will my pc will handle this GPU?

Thank you in advance. Merry Christmas

Solution
ohh, thank you for your answer sir, here is the PSU Chart
unknown.png

You may be fine, but this is a fake 700W (it might be a bad 500W PSU given the +12V rails) completely missing certifications. I don't think I'd be willing to use any discrete GPU with this PSU, even one that didn't require supplementary power.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
While it's probably fine, can't give any recommendation without the exact brand and model of the PSU and failing that, a picture of the chart on its side. A doctor isn't going to give you a transformation without knowing your blood type.

Dec 25, 2020
While it's probably fine, can't give any recommendation without the exact brand and model of the PSU and failing that, a picture of the chart on its side. A doctor isn't going to give you a transformation without knowing your blood type.

unknown.png

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
unknown.png

You may be fine, but this is a fake 700W (it might be a bad 500W PSU given the +12V rails) completely missing certifications. I don't think I'd be willing to use any discrete GPU with this PSU, even one that didn't require supplementary power.

Solution
Dec 25, 2020

Thank you sooo much sir, i really appreciate it <3

Dec 25, 2020
Not exactly the answer you were hoping for, I know, but I'd prefer you not have a house fire!

HAHAHA, no sir its fine, its better to have a rough and real answer rather than the fake and gloomy one, and i know i need to upgrade this, but it will took me year, i really appreciate your time sir, Thank you so much

TRENDING THREADS