[SOLVED] Is my PC Decent enough to last a few years?

Jan 20, 2019
Ok I built my pc about 6 moths to a year ago, I have a Asrock AB350M Micro ATX motherboard And a AMD Ryzen 3 1200 cpu. I have 16gb of DDR4 G.skill ripjaw ram the fastest speed "i forget that speed of the ram" I have a EVGA 750HQ power supply and a EVGA GTX 950 ssc video card. 2 kingston 240gb solid state drives and a 500gb HDD. My computer Handles Just about everyting i play such as Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Siege, Space engineers, Arma 3. I keep all my games on highest settings, except for arma 3 and Gta 5 there like high not ultra. I feel like my Video card is what is holding me back So i ordered a Gigabyte Radeon RX 590 today. I am also wondering if it would be worth picking up a M.2 SSD Also i have a Coolermaster Masterbox Q300l case. Super excited about that. Anyway i was just looking for a second opinion on my build on how good it is for lasting a few good years or so. Thanks for any advice and information.
bLeCcy.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
The ryzen 1200 is a weak CPU at this point. The first thing I would do when things start to feel slow again in the future is to upgrade the CPU to a Ryzen 3600 or 3700x or 3900x after a BIOS update to the motherboard. You should be good on a 590 at 1080p for a couple of years to come if you are willing to drop to high settings instead of ultra.
The ryzen 1200 is a weak CPU at this point. The first thing I would do when things start to feel slow again in the future is to upgrade the CPU to a Ryzen 3600 or 3700x or 3900x after a BIOS update to the motherboard. You should be good on a 590 at 1080p for a couple of years to come if you are willing to drop to high settings instead of ultra.

Solution