[SOLVED] Is My PC Diagram Correct?

Hi, I'm planning for my first build and I decided to create a wiring diagram to ensure that all the right cables are being used in all the right places. I wanted to share it here so that others could verify that the connections shown are indeed 100% correct, before I started actually building. Let me know if they aren't!

The diagram is here (imgur link due to huge file size). Didn't mean for it to look like a uterus lmao, just wanted as few cable paths crossing as possible.

I followed as many online part manuals as could be provided. The only "inaccuracies" on the diagram come from components without visible connection ports, for example the case, GPU, monitors, and all fans. The lines very obviously don't match up with their exact connection ports, that's okay (they're either hardwired in or only have 1 possible connection point).

The 7th separate case fan might be moved to a different fan port when I actually start putting it together, but I intended to possibly wrap that cable around the shaft of the 24 pin ATX. Would that be an issue?

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz 8-Core Processor
Cooler: Scythe Mugen 5 Rev. B 51.17 CFM CPU Cooler
MTB: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC ATX AM4 Motherboard
RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
Storage: Silicon Power A80 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
GPU: XFX Radeon RX 5700 8 GB DD Ultra Video Card
PSU: EVGA BQ 750 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply
Fans: Corsair HD120 RGB 54.4 CFM 120 mm Fans (x6)
Fan:
Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120mm Fan (x1)
Fan Control:
Corsair LED Fan Hub and Corsair Commander Pro
Monitors: MSI Optix MAG271R 27.0" 1920x1080 165 Hz Monitors (x2)

Solution
2 front intake. 1 rear exhaust 2070 super and a 3900x, temps very reasonable (but dependent on load) and virtually silent when under light load.

It looks fine, just take it steady, don't force anything, PCI-E is 6+2, Aux ATX is 4+4.
I just wanna play it safe! I also wanna have the interior lit well, as none of my other components besides the mobo are RGB.

Where did you mount your 3 fans, and what temps are you getting? I've heard plenty of mentions that my selected GPU doesn't kick its fans in until it's already fairly hot, so I'd like it as cool as possible.

Did you notice any issues with my connection setup? That's my main pre-build concern at the moment