[SOLVED] Is my PC good enough for Gaming 4k Streaming editting videos?

Solution
It's top-notch. Not much to say.

A few things for you to consider if you'd like:

You might want to consider the 3700X instead as 50$ for an extra 0.1GHz CPU clock at the expense of 40w more of TDP is not that worth in my opinion.

Also, the motherboard is still on dual-channel so you might want to consider 2x16GB instead as that will run smoother. Though I understand that 4x8GB looks better and you wouldn't be sacrificing that much bandwidth.

For RGB, you seem to be going with a theme here. You could replace the AIO with a Corsair one to match the RAM and Case.

You're gonna need some HDDs to stockpile data after you're done editing. If you're planning on editing a lot. You should consider whether you want a case with more HDD...
It's top-notch. Not much to say.

A few things for you to consider if you'd like:

You might want to consider the 3700X instead as 50$ for an extra 0.1GHz CPU clock at the expense of 40w more of TDP is not that worth in my opinion.

Also, the motherboard is still on dual-channel so you might want to consider 2x16GB instead as that will run smoother. Though I understand that 4x8GB looks better and you wouldn't be sacrificing that much bandwidth.

For RGB, you seem to be going with a theme here. You could replace the AIO with a Corsair one to match the RAM and Case.

You're gonna need some HDDs to stockpile data after you're done editing. If you're planning on editing a lot. You should consider whether you want a case with more HDD capacity unless you're okay with swapping them out when needed.

850w is quite a lot. A 750w will already be way more than enough.

That being said, if you go through with it without changing anything it's still a great build.

Solution
Jan 25, 2020
Hunt around if you can I picked up a 2080 super on special for $999 (Australian) which is very cheap, also keep in mind that the 30 series is coming out soon(ish) so prices will start to shift.