Cpu- Intel i5 6500
Gpu- Radeon rx 570 (4gb)
Ram-8gb (Ddr4)
Motherboard- Asus Q170M-C
Psu- Ayrus 50 (500 watt)
Case-Kolink Inspire k7

DSzymborski

Titan
Yes, it's about entry-level. These are relatively old parts that were budget parts at the time, so it's about an entry-level PC now.

The PSU, on the other hand, is far below entry-level. It's a fake 500W PSU that can't even do 400W of +12V power sold by Dai-Tech SRL/nJoy, a company notorious for fraudulent 80 Plus badges. They sell garbage-tier junk made by whoever in China is the absolute cheapest, either make up an 80 Plus badge or design their own fake badge that looks like an 80 Plus badge, and then basically dump these PSUs on consumers in Romania who think they bought a legitimate product. Real scum of the earth types to basically con people with a safety product and in an ideal world, the only PSUs they would be making would be whatever they make in the prison shop.

JeffreyP55

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2015
Yes, it's about entry-level. These are relatively old parts that were budget parts at the time, so it's about an entry-level PC now.

The PSU, on the other hand, is far below entry-level. It's a fake 500W PSU that can't even do 400W of +12V power sold by Dai-Tech SRL/nJoy, a company notorious for fraudulent 80 Plus badges. They sell garbage-tier junk made by whoever in China is the absolute cheapest, either make up an 80 Plus badge or design their own fake badge that looks like an 80 Plus badge, and then basically dump these PSUs on consumers in Romania who think they bought a legitimate product. Real scum of the earth types to basically con people with a safety product and in an ideal world, the only PSUs they would be making would be whatever they make in the prison shop.
No. Middle of the road. Hi end: https://www.pcgamer.com/build-guide-the-extreme-gaming-pc/

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
At one time it was mid-high, when the only thing better than the i5-6500 was the i5-6500k/ i7-6700k, and the only gpu better than an Rx570 was the Rx580 4/8Gb. Give or take.

But that was a few years ago and since that time the Radeon series has doubled or more the performance of a Rx570 and a i5-6500 is beaten by anything in the last 4 generations of cpus.

It's now in the upper low to lower medium end builds.