[SOLVED] Is my pc ok?

Oct 17, 2019
So I've made a couple of posts about my pc not posting after boot. After figuring out that my ram was not properly inserted (I didin’t push down the bottom part hard enough) I seemed to have fixed the problem, and my pc boots to bios.

Now my question is, the first time i installed my ram, i had somehow installed it backwards. Now before you ask how, my ram slot is a ddr4 ram slot. I would only push it in from the top side, and the notch would lock into place. The problem was, since it was on backwards, i could not push the BOTTOM part down, which probably resulted in my problem of my computer booting, but not posting.

Since everything works fine now, is there a concern that i should be having about my motherboard or ram later down the line, or even now, since i seemed to have inserted it in the wrong way like an absolute moron. Could the issue cause my pc to not work properly when i install windows, or it having ram, motherboard, or even cpu issues/defects down the line?

I'm just worried because I've already RMA'd my mobo, and paid $100 to get it fixed. It has 30 days warranty on it after it being fixed, and i just don't want to have to deal with another dead motherboard soon. My ram has lifetime warranty, and my other components have a couple years of warranty so i'm not too worried. Only my cpu and motherboard don't have any warranty left on them.