[SOLVED] Is my PC overheating?

Aug 24, 2020
Been doing video editing and I keep getting lag here and there as I edit. Not sure if my system just doesn't quite cut it or if it is overheating and slowing down because of that. I have an older case with one fan, the CPU has the fan it came with, and the GPU has 2 fans but I haven't seen them turn on yet (from a little reading it sounds like they won't until 80-85 degrees or so). I attached 2 screenshots, one showing the system at idle, and one while I am doing video editing. Any thoughts on what you think might be the issue is appreciated.
My system:
CPU: Intel Core i3-9100F 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock B365M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage: Western Digital Blue 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
GPU: Nvidia DeForce GTX 1070
PSU: EVGA 600 BA 100-BA-0600-K1 600W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI CrossFire 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Non-Modular Active PFC Power Supply (New)

I cleaned the case out about 3 months ago. It still looks pretty clean today.

System Idle:
PnAkV3.png

While editing:
p5R4wH.png

Last edited:
Solution
Anyone have any thoughts on if my PC may be overheating and causing the lag I experience when editing videos?
No, the components aren't overheating based on the screenshots you provided.

If you're editing files from the hard drive, then that may cause lag, especially if you're rapidly going through the timeline.
Aug 24, 2020
Update your post to include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (new, refurbished, used)?

System case clean and clear of dust and debris?
PSU: EVGA 600 BA 100-BA-0600-K1 600W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI CrossFire 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Non-Modular Active PFC Power Supply

I cleaned the case out about 3 months ago. It still looks pretty clean today.