[SOLVED] is my pc performing below expectations?

Jul 12, 2020
Lately, i'm getting low fps in valorant (main game i'm currently playing) and i'm only getting 100-150 fps and i get a consistent fps of 144+

Settings on Valorant is all low with multi-threaded on

I'm also planning on upgrading but i don't know what i should replace yet.

PC SPECS:
CPU : Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHZ
GPU : GALAX 1060 6GB
PSU : HYDRO G 650W
MOBO : B350 TOMAHAWK
COOLING : SEIDON 240P
RAM : TFORCE DELTA 8GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000Mhz
SSD : SAMSUNG 860 EVO 250GB
HDD : WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB SATA
MONITOR: AOC G24 1080p 144hz

Benchmark:
UserBenchmarks: Game 47%, Desk 79%, Work 43%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 - 74.2%
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060-6GB - 53.1%
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 250GB - 101.1%
HDD: WD Blue 1TB (2012) - 78.5%
RAM: Unknown TEAMGROUP-UD4-3000 2x8GB - 96.3%
MBD: MSI B350 TOMAHAWK (MS-7A34)

Solution
The Userbenchmark results have no relevance in any world, regardless of who says what. The numbers on that site are misleading.

That being said, what BIOS version are you currently on? What OS version are you currently on? How old is your PSU? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? Download the latest from Nvidia's support site and then use DDU to uninstall your current drivers. Then manually install your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

See if that helps. You might want to also see if the same is found on other titles.

What games do you play or plan to play in the future? The answer to that should help us understand if you need any upgrades at all.

Lutfij

Titan
The Userbenchmark results have no relevance in any world, regardless of who says what. The numbers on that site are misleading.

That being said, what BIOS version are you currently on? What OS version are you currently on? How old is your PSU? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling your GPU drivers? Download the latest from Nvidia's support site and then use DDU to uninstall your current drivers. Then manually install your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

See if that helps. You might want to also see if the same is found on other titles.

What games do you play or plan to play in the future? The answer to that should help us understand if you need any upgrades at all.

Solution