Is my Pc poorly built?

jffstrchsr

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
Hello. I've built a PC 2 years ago, and now I think my pc is poorly built. Do you also think it is, and can you give me a few suggestions?
Specs:
Amd Fx 8350 (When I got this, Ryzen cpu's weren't out yet)
Asus 970 Pro Gaming Aura
Asus Gtx 1050 TI
Corsair 4x2 8GB DDR3
1Tb HDD
Corsair 240 Gb SSD

It is what it is. 2 years ago you could have gotten a much better Intel CPU. Only when Ryzen got released there was a bit of competition between AMD and Intel again.
Well, as long as your system is fast enough for what you are doing i guess it's fine. To upgrade you are looking at new CPU, mobo and RAM.

jffstrchsr

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
I was not a big fan of Intel at that time since they don't give coolers with the CPU (I have a cooler now, so it is not a problem) and they seem to have lower GHz values (my FX 8350 has 4.0 Stock, Oc'd to 4.3.) What do you recommend me as a new CPU, MoBo and a ram?

The FX 8350 might have higher clock speed, but clock speed isn't everything. Intel has a much better IPC than the FX CPUs, meaning that the Intel will beat them in everything, even with lower clock speed.

For a new build, we need to know your budget. You are either looking at Intel 8th gen or Ryzen CPUs.

jffstrchsr

Prominent
Sep 24, 2017
Oh, I forgot about the budget. I don't live in the UK so the prices won't be the same there and in my country. I can't probably get any higher than 170-250 Pounds. Also I will use my system for gaming and low-level editing.