[SOLVED] Is my PC running Gears 4 correctly?

megatoxic

Honorable
Mar 17, 2014
I am still new to PC (I built my own rig about 3 weeks ago) and just want to be sure all is good. When I run Gears 4 it has graphic settings at recommended which is pretty much all ultra settings. While playing Gears 4 my temp for CPU fluctuates around 48-52c, my GPU seems to stay around 80-81c. My ram while playing gets to 48% and my FPS never really drops below the 100s. However I do notice at times it seems like my fps drops really low but when I press the xbox button on the controller the performance box always shows it in the 100s. Are the settings okay?
My GPU is nVidia Geforce RTX 2060 Super and my CPU is AMD Ryzen 5 3600 I also have 8gb of RAM

I also have MSI afterburner but I haven't used it much because I honestly have no idea what to really do and I don't want to mess up my GPU.

Solution
CPU temp is fine. The GPU temp is a bit on the high side but may be due to airflow and whether you live in a relatively warm area with no AC. What case are you using? Some have vents for optional left side panel fans to blow cool intake air directly on the GPU.
CPU temp is fine. The GPU temp is a bit on the high side but may be due to airflow and whether you live in a relatively warm area with no AC. What case are you using? Some have vents for optional left side panel fans to blow cool intake air directly on the GPU.

Solution