[SOLVED] Is my PC running too hot, even if I'm streaming?

Aug 16, 2019
Ryzen 2700X @ 3.7GHz(stock), with AMD Wraith Prism(stock cooler)
ASUS Strix ROG GTX1080 8GB @ stock clock speeds
yet, when I was streaming Dota to FB Live using Streamlabs, my MSI Afterburner reported that I was hitting 88 degrees Celsius on the CPU, and 74 on the GPU. I'm not even using max settings in the game. Is this normal with the stock cooler while streaming? Should I get an AIO CPU cooler?
Preempting some things:Yes, I checked that the CPU cooler was properly installed. I removed the thermal paste and applied new thermal paste. I have multiple 3 intake fans in front, and 2 exhaust fans(one behind, one on top).

Solution
yet, when I was streaming Dota to FB Live using Streamlabs, my MSI Afterburner reported that I was hitting 88 degrees Celsius on the CPU, and 74 on the GPU. I'm not even using max settings in the game. Is this normal with the stock cooler while streaming? Should I get an AIO CPU cooler?
Preempting some things:Yes, I checked that the CPU cooler was properly installed. I removed the thermal paste and applied new thermal paste. I have multiple 3 intake fans in front, and 2 exhaust fans(one behind, one on top).
It's on high side but considering the load and stock cooler, not unusual.
It's on high side but considering the load and stock cooler, not unusual.

Solution