Question Is my power supply causing my crashes?

Aug 9, 2020
My pc has random crashes whenever i play games that shouldnt be a problem for my build. I have a gtx 1070 with an i7-8700 16gb ram with a ZM600-GV psu. The components don't seem to overheat, the whole pc just acts like it runs out of power. I've monitored the CPU temperature and it doesn't exceed 50-60 degrees when crashing. The GPU can reach temps like 70 under load but from what ive heard i dont think that should be it. It only happens during gaming, like World of warcraft on low settings, Dead by daylight and even terraria sometimes. It's been going on for about 2 months now and at this point i'm desperate. I've already factory resetted the bios and the windows in hopes that i was a software issue, i've changed the power outlets where i plugged the pc, ive bought a new cable, nothing worked. The pc is clean too. Any ideas?

Aug 9, 2020
How long have you had the PSU?
What RAM modules do you have exactly? Are they mixed?
Are all drivers and BIOS up to date?
DId anything change before this started happening?
I've had the PSU for maybe a year and a half. I'm not sure how to find what RAM i've got? I'm sorry. All drivers and BIOS are up to date. Nothing changed before this. I've just ran a stress test on the CPU and nothing happened, but when i ran it on the GPU, it reached 68 degrees, stabilized there, i closed it and in 3 minutes it crashed again, you think it's a gpu problem?