Is my power supply powerful enough to use this card?

Solution
Short answer is yes. You should be able to so long as you don't have a massive amount of watts being taken up by the other parts you should be fine. To be on the safe side though you should list us your parts and tell us if you plan to SLI in the future or OC.

Moonsfang

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
Short answer is yes. You should be able to so long as you don't have a massive amount of watts being taken up by the other parts you should be fine. To be on the safe side though you should list us your parts and tell us if you plan to SLI in the future or OC.

Solution

Gguy7

Honorable
Nov 21, 2013
I have an Antec 900 Case, an Asrock FM2 A88X Extreme6+, an AMD A-10 Black edition 6800k quad core processor, Seagate Barracuda 1tb, ASUS cd drive, 2 G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB (2x4), and the Corsair CX600

Moonsfang

Honorable
Oct 15, 2013
Your welcome. Yep that's the power of the internet and forum websites ;D nobody knows everything so its always a good thing to have a community where fellow tech enthusiast help each other. I've learned a lot from this forum myself and tried to give it back to the community. its the internets circle of life haha.