[SOLVED] Is my power supply to weak for my set up?

Jul 16, 2020
My PSU is from an old pre build setup from Cybertron PC, the part ID is SL-F500. I have everything connected and the case fans connected to different chassis fan connectors on my mother board and they'll light up and spin after I power it on. But then, after a few seconds they'll go dark but still spin slowly. The 3 front fans have ARGB connectors that I connected them to in a piggy back style and plugged one singular 3 pin connector to my motherboard. The 3 run fine, the amd wraith prism runs fine but the back fan seems to not stay lit and at full power. Idk if it's something other than my PSU. But here's my set up:

Case - Montech Fighter 600 w/ 4 case fans

CPU & Cooler - Ryzen 7 3700x w/ Wraith Prism

Motherboard - ASRock B550 Pro 4 Am4 Micro ATX board

GPU - MSI GTX 1660

HDD - Toshiba 1tb

Ram - Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 gb

PSU - Cybertron PC 500 watt SL-F500

Anything would be helpful as it's my first build and I'm new to this forum. Thank you

Jul 16, 2020
Yes I am, I actually have a new PSU coming in as well. Corsair TX650m. So the Cybertron one won't be staying for long, just needed something to boot up and install the OS.

D

Deleted member 2720853

Please keep that thing at least a thousand kilometers away from your household so as to make sure your house doesn't catch fire