Is my printer broken?

Feb 16, 2019
I want to print some stuff from a PDF but when I print it my printer doesn't show up. I checked on the control panel on it says it connected. What do I do???

The first thing to do is to try "Print Test Page" from Control Panel / Printers (or Devices / Printers). You might want to reinstall the printer - remove it, unplug it, then plug it back.

And please give more detils - how the printer is connected, what's the model, what OS youi're using.

And yes, your printer might be broken. If there's a self-test procedure for it, try it as well.

Feb 16, 2019
The first thing to do is to try "Print Test Page" from Control Panel / Printers (or Devices / Printers). You might want to reinstall the printer - remove it, unplug it, then plug it back.

And please give more detils - how the printer is connected, what's the model, what OS youi're using.

And yes, your printer might be broken. If there's a self-test procedure for it, try it as well.
My OS is windows 10, my printer model is ET-2600 and it is wirelessly connected.

TRENDING THREADS