[SOLVED] Is my PSU bad?

Jul 7, 2020
Hello everyone!
I desperately need to know what’s going on!
Everytime I play my games on my pc it restarts on it own and I have no idea whyyyy please help!

I have a
Intel i7-8700k
ROG Maximus X Hero (Wifi-ac)
Nvidia GTX 1080ti
1000w EVGA SUPERNOVA G3

my pc don’t seem to be overheating I monitor it using a program CPUID HWMonitor

cpu hit 50 - 53celsius tho idk if that’s normal for gaming but that’s the only thing that was high in temp

if anyone can help me please tell me

Solution
After playing for about 30mins it auto restarted again D:
I didn’t get any blue screen errors just rebooted the computer as if I restarted it

So it probably is a bad PSU.

But double check all of your power connections. Unplug and replug. Make sure everything is fully seated and "clicked in". Try one more time.
WOW!! I think this might’ve solved my problem! I’m currently playing and gone longer than ever before! Thank you for helping me out why is this to do thing hidden..
I’ll post again if I start restarting again.
Thank you again!

Well... it shouldn't really. What it should do is replace the restart with a BSOD which means the problem isn't the PSU, but is possibly RAM.

Jul 7, 2020
Well... it shouldn't really. What it should do is replace the restart with a BSOD which means the problem isn't the PSU, but is possibly RAM.
After playing for about 30mins it auto restarted again D:
I didn’t get any blue screen errors just rebooted the computer as if I restarted it

Juular

Respectable
BANNED
Mar 14, 2020
Well, some sorts of RAM/CPU/interconnect instabilities can result in just plain restart without BSOD too. Yeah, reseat everything, check all PSU cables at both ends for damage, reset all OC settings on CPU, RAM, GPU.