Jul 8, 2017
Specifications
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX B350-f Gaming
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 1600 + AIO cooler Deepcool Captain 240 EX RGB
- GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 Dual OC 3GB
- RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000 mhz 8GB x 2
- Storage: 1TB HDD, 250GB SSD
- PSU: Corsair RM750X 750W

Bought parts for a brand new PC about a week ago. Put everything together and it worked fine until some problems occurred. I couldn't get any signal to my monitor, or my peripherals. All the lights in my PC worked as they should. The white LED on the GPU, and the orange LED on the motherboard. My monitor is connected to my GPU. The start and reset buttons didn't work, and since I had speakers plugged in I could hear a sound like the one when you plug in or unplug audio devices. I had to shut the PSU down via the switch and then back on again. This has happened a couple of times.

The second problem is about random crashes and restarts. This doesn't happen while playing demanding games, so my PSU wattage is definitely enough. I've also checked temperatures and nothing is out of the usual. A lot of the times my PC crashes and shuts off before windows can start, only to turn on seconds later. Again, before Windows can start, my PC crashes and then starts again. This goes on in an endless loop. Once I just booted up my PC and got into the Windows desktop, then a couple seconds later it does a hard reset, just like if I was pressing the reset button which I wasn't. Also, every time I shut down my PC, I hear an electric shock. I don't know if it's normal, I haven't heard it elsewhere on someone else's PC.

My guess is that my PSU if defect. Maybe my motherboard is defect, causing signal loss to my peripherals?

What do you all think?