[SOLVED] Is my PSU enough for my Build?

Dec 12, 2020
Hello, I have a problem with my PSU. I don't know much about PSU requirement, as I search on google and try looking for any information, it say that 500W is okay.
So I want to know if my PSU is enough for my build or not?. And if not, which PSU should I buy? 600 or 650?

Specs :
I5-8400
RTX 3060Ti
Corsair DDR4 2x8 2666Mhz RAM
Motherboard B360 Gaming X
250 M.2 SSD
1TB WDC HDD
3x12cm Fans
PSU : Be Quiet! 500W 80+ Bronze

I use 500W PSU because I was used GTX 1050Ti, and just bought new RTX 3060Ti yesterday, So now I am wondering if my PSU enough with new VGA.
Thanks A lot (Sorry for bad English)

Yours is either the beQuiet Pure Power or System Power variant. Pure Power is an okish unit, while System Power is low quality. Either way, 500w would be borderline case for that build. You would probably get away with it, but if you can afford a better unit with more wattage, it would be safer for you.
A 650w from Tier A would be best option...

Dec 12, 2020
No problem. Your psu should be fine in the meantime, as Sizzling pointed out, the 600w recommendation is based with 10900k.

The power supply i linked is on special discounted. Tier A and 10year warranty.

It is a bit expensive for all tier A :(
Is Tier B and C has big different?
I order Tier C -> Corsair CV650 in my country, cost $70. But I still able to cancel it, since it will be proceed next Monday.
but if I add another 20$ I can get Tier B -> Seasonic Core Gold GC 650W ($90)
And for that Tier A -> Super Flower Leadex III is cost ($120)

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Seasonic would be the better compromise.

Power supply is the most important part, and further down in tiers you go, the more likely hood component and build quality isn't as good. Capacitor life and ability to filter abnormal currents may degrade faster leading to more ripple reaching out to system parts.

A reasonable cheapish psu probably be fine new but, depending how the system is used, what's in it, and power grid reliability, it's longevity would be questionable. It's a chance game really.

Dec 12, 2020
Understood.
Yeah, I also thinking like that, since the life force of whole PC depend on the PSU.
And soon I also gonna upgrade CPU + Motherboard, better safe and prepared for the future.

Thanks a lot~