[SOLVED] Is my PSU enough?

Aug 19, 2020
So I don't know whether my PSU is enough to power my system so i thought this would be a good place to ask.
Specs:-
-> Zotac GTX 1650 AMP
->Intel Core I3-9100F
->Asus Prime H310ME-R2.0
->WD Green 120GB SSD (M.2)
->WD Blue 500GB HDD
->1x8GB Crucial 2400mhz RAM
->2x Molex Fans
And to Power all this is a Cooler Master MWE 450W enough or should it be 550W.
Also would the Antec VP450P be a better option.
Finally any general suggestions are also welcome (Other than the RX570)

Solution
Your CM MWE 450w is plenty for a GTX 1650 and i3-9100F.

Not the greatest model, neither is the VP450P, but both are "ok" for a slot powered card system if they are the best you can do.

This would be a much better choice than either of those if you can swing it, or even the Seasonic S12II 520w unit, if you are willing to go into the BIOS and disable the C6 and C7 low power states since the unit is not Intel low power Haswell and newer compatible. Other than that, and the fact that it's group regulated, the S12II is a quality built power supply even if it lacks some (mostly unnecessary) modern protections.

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power...

Not the greatest model, neither is the VP450P, but both are "ok" for a slot powered card system if they are the best you can do.

This would be a much better choice than either of those if you can swing it, or even the Seasonic S12II 520w unit, if you are willing to go into the BIOS and disable the C6 and C7 low power states since the unit is not Intel low power Haswell and newer compatible. Other than that, and the fact that it's group regulated, the S12II is a quality built power supply even if it lacks some (mostly unnecessary) modern protections.

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply (₹6849.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹6849.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-09-30 10:16 IST+0530

Solution
Aug 19, 2020

PCPartPicker Part List

Power Supply: Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply (₹6849.00 @ Amazon India)
Total: ₹6849.00
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-09-30 10:16 IST+0530
Thanks Man but is my GPU good enough for 1080p gaming and some tensorflow deep learning
Also is the i3-9100f good because it is ridiculously good for it's price, at that price there is no ryzen that can beat it

Last edited:
9100f is a good budget option. Especially in your region.

The graphics card is not the best choice for 1080p gaming unless you are willing to turn down the eye candy for a lot of popular games. If you tend to play only lighter FPS or eSports games, then it's maybe ok, but nobody will say the GTX 1650 is a terrific 1080p card. A lot of AAA games will require you to drop down to medium or combinations of settings.

If you like the eye candy and are looking for mostly high settings, not even thinking about ultra, you'll want to look at the 1660 or RX 5600xt. Or ti, or super, etc.

But the 1650 is ok if your goal is not the eye candy but just basic gaming on less demanding titles with lower quality settings, or if it's all you can afford. I certainly wouldn't think it's a great choice for any deep learning applications.