Question Is my PSU faulty?

Aug 7, 2022
I bought an i7 yesterday. It's the msi a170 pro mobo, with a 600w PSU. It had a 1060 gpu in it, and i removed that and put my 1080 in. Set to boot from usb, and did a fresh install of win10. Once in windows was setting up pc, apps etc, and pc shut down. No BSoD or anything. If i press and hold power button for about 8-10 seconds, a blue light blinks 8 or 9 times quickly, then 3 slow, the fans spin and stop. PC doesn't start up. I have unplugged, removed and reinserted the RAM, the GPU, the and even put the 1060 back in. I also tried the paperclip test, but the fans spun once, and stopped. The PSU didn't continue to run...

There are 3 lights on the mobo EZ LED something or other. labelled CPU, DRAM, and. Once the blue blinking light (near the bottom of the mobo) has done its 13 blinks, the CPU light flashes once, and the fans spin, but pc not working, starting up... nothing, nada.

I'm hoping its the PSU that's just toasted, and not the mobo or CPU... And ideas? Other than me not be a cheapskate, and take it to a pc shop... Thanks in advance.

Aug 7, 2022
It's was a coolmax 600w PSU. Not sure how old, as the pc was a second hand purchase, and it was one of the questions i forgot to ask. The pc was up and running when i checked it at the sellers house, but obviously putting in a better display card, which uses more power may have tipped the PSU into "Get broken" mode. I took it to the pc shop this morning as they have all the tools to test it properly. I'm seriously hoping it's just a PSU problem, and I haven't destroyed the RAM, MOBO, or CPU... Appreciated the swift reply, and assistance, and have always come to Tom's Hardware to browse for help. Will give feedback when the pc shop calls. Thanks Lutfij.