[SOLVED] Is my RAM ok?

Nov 4, 2019
I am planning on buying a
Gigabyte B450 Gaming X (rev. 1.0), a Ryzen 7 2700x and I don't know if the RAM I selected is compatible! If anyone knows I would appreciate your time answering to me. The RAM I am looking at is the
Corsair 16GB DDR4-3000MHz (CMK16GX4M2D3000C16) or
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4-3000MHz (CMK16GX4M4C3000C16).

Solution
Yeah that's what I mean! They have the same specs but it's not listed! Although it seems alright. I will do some more research and I might give it a shot! Thanks;)
You're welcome.
This question comes up a lot.
All I can say is from my experience I've matched the specs many times with memory not on the list and the vast majority of times it works.
I've had times where it didn't.....but these times are pretty rare.
I don't know. Should I buy these ones I mentioned before or there might not work? And why wont they work?
The memory listed on the QVL list is memory that has been tested with the motherboard by the manufacturer and is give their approval.
Although many times (in my experience....the vast majority of times) if you use memory that meets the specs....it works fine.

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah that's what I mean! They have the same specs but it's not listed! Although it seems alright. I will do some more research and I might give it a shot! Thanks;)

You're welcome.
This question comes up a lot.
All I can say is from my experience I've matched the specs many times with memory not on the list and the vast majority of times it works.
I've had times where it didn't.....but these times are pretty rare.

Reactions: ArisN
Solution