Question Is my ram unstable?

Blackdiamond1990

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
So about a month ago I was getting a crash with screen tearing in windows 10 and 11 after just a clean install and installing amd adrenaline I am using gigabyte elite b650 MB ryzen 7700x ddr5 cosair vengeance ram a 6950xtx gaming trio a m.2 with windows and 2 other drives I have replaced ram the gpu and also inside windows keep getting kernel power 41 event 63 I am lost I had parts tested and psu and everything was good but as soon as I take it home to do clean install of windows I am getting same kernel error and this time when installing amd latest adrenaline I get this message (CIProgram FileslAMDICNextICNextIQt5Gui dll is either not
designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.
Error status Oxc000012f.) is someone having same issue and found a solution please help also my psu is evga 1000 watt gold hopefully I gave enough parts for my problem

To test your ram,
Run memtest86 or memtest86+
They boot from a usb stick and do not use windows.
You can download them here:
If you can run a full pass with NO errors, your ram should be ok.

Running several more passes will sometimes uncover an issue, but it takes more time.
Probably not worth it unless you really suspect a ram issue.