Question Is my rx 580 fixable?

Jan 18, 2022
Hi,

Just got this gpu and something is wrong with it

Works flawlessly in windows/chrome zero crashs or errors can whats movies or anything but when i open any game it lags very hard , i reduced the mem/core -150 and games run 100x better but still laggy

did furmark stress test and no issues but if i do a benchmark it crashs immediately but if i do it on the 720 benchmark my score was 3100

when i was playing league of legends core was at 1400 mem at 2100 but unplayable 20fps , reduce to 1250 and 1950 it goes to 200 fps BUT i try to play call of duty or any other game more intensive and its just not playable jumps from 5-100 fps and very laggy
(can show gpuz snap shot if you like)

is this fixable ? or is the memory or gpu chip fried? only asking is to see if its worth even sending this out to a repair shop and them charging me 90 doller to look at it.

Jan 18, 2022
thermal pads fine, put new thermal paste gpuz shows i dont have any temp issues. I forgot to mention i tried mining on it to see if it would even do that and it only gets 6 mhz when it should be 30 ish

Jan 18, 2022
used , seller told me he had no issues and even sent me a video of it working so i took his word ( gave me his address so i didnt think anything was wrong)

contacted him and he said i did it lol

Jan 18, 2022
These are links to the gpuz snapshots

also never changed bios or anything just quickly downloaded nicehash and tried to mine on them to see if i can recoup some costs but only got 6mhs

i found original bios so i might try to reflash and see if that changes anything just incase prev owner didnt change them , its just so weird i can do everything no issues just not game lol hasn't crashed or anything on me once i even tried it on my spare computer to be 100% sure it isn't my pc

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139TJc74IWHGAA1skyi8XgvzrMwmDaojC/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Lw3Kx1789b3BkSa0VTRzEfhpzusYj7E7/view?usp=sharing

Jan 18, 2022
but i think previous owner didnt install correct bios , i reinstalled biors from a similar card and seems to be alot better im going to keep trying to find the same bios for my card with the same date