[SOLVED] Is my Ryzen 1700x throttling/bottlenecking Cyberpunk?

Dec 15, 2020
Here is my system:

-Windows 10 x64

-Gigabyte ax370 Gaming motherboard

-Ryzen 7 1700x

-Nvidia 3060 Ti FE

-16Gb 3000 MHz rated memory running at 2933MHz (XMP limited by motherboard)

-Corsair rx650 80plus Gold PSU

Here is my issue:

While playing Cyberpunk my GPU usage will stay at about 39% utilization while in game. The CPU usage stays at about 65-70%, and I'm on the most current Nvidia drivers.

The kicker is that no matter the graphics presets (low-ultra) I pick on 1080p, they all have the exact same 40 -42 FPS (via Afterburner monitoring), and that just doesn't make any sense to me. My power settings and control panel settings are optimized for performance as well. I also downloaded the hotfix and tried that hex editor trick to no avail.

I have no clue where to go from here. What do you all think?

Solution
Here is my system:

-Windows 10 x64

-Ryzen 7 1700x

-Nvidia 3060 Ti FE

Here is my issue:

While playing Cyberpunk my GPU usage will stay at about 39% utilization while in game. The CPU usage stays at about 65-70%, and I'm on the most current Nvidia drivers.

The kicker is that no matter the graphics presets (low-ultra) I pick on 1080p, they all have the exact same 40 -42 FPS (via Afterburner monitoring), and that just doesn't make any sense to me. My power settings and control panel settings are optimized for performance as well. I also downloaded the hotfix and...
Here is my system:

-Windows 10 x64

-Ryzen 7 1700x

-Nvidia 3060 Ti FE

Here is my issue:

The kicker is that no matter the graphics presets (low-ultra) I pick on 1080p, they all have the exact same 40 -42 FPS (via Afterburner monitoring), and that just doesn't make any sense to me. My power settings and control panel settings are optimized for performance as well. I also downloaded the hotfix and tried that hex editor trick to no avail.

I have no clue where to go from here. What do you all think?
Hello there!
At 1080p the CPU is usually the bottleneck and also your CPU clock speed are good 3.5Ghz which is expected from 1700X although not good enough as a modern CPU, thus a CPU upgrade would be worth

Solution