[SOLVED] Is my SSD broken?

Jan 27, 2021
My PC worked fine prior to this issue. I recently installed a SSD and more RAM on my PC and all the games i install onto the SSD black screen of death my computer from time to time. games installed on HDD are working fine. i dropped the SSD when i was installing it. how fragile are they? Ive scanned the SSD in windows and it says it works fine and i dont think theres many ways i couldve messed up the installation of the RAM. is there anything im missing? i think im gonna send the SSD back

Solution
My PC worked fine prior to this issue. I recently installed a SSD and more RAM on my PC and all the games i install onto the SSD black screen of death my computer from time to time. games installed on HDD are working fine. i dropped the SSD when i was installing it. how fragile are they? Ive scanned the SSD in windows and it says it works fine and i dont think theres many ways i couldve messed up the installation of the RAM. is there anything im missing? i think im gonna send the SSD back
I'd change the data cable on the SSD and use a different power cable/connector also try a different port.
I'd change the data cable on the SSD and use a different power cable/connector also try a different port.

Reactions: Morgan123456789
Solution