[SOLVED] is my ssd dying? temperature 72 kingston ssd manager

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
I usually use the HW info program, it is really accurate.
And that is a really high temperature for an SSD, do you notice any slow application launching and so? assuming that your OS is on that SSD?

If you notice that there is slow performance or whenever you try to launch a program it would take twice or three times the time to open, then yes your SSD is getting really hot, else it might be a bug in the program.

Because after watching JayzTwoCents video about the Kingston RGB SSD, it was getting so hot because of the LED it has, so which lead to the SSD under preforming and giving bad results.

Reactions: gikal

gikal

Prominent
Apr 24, 2019
I usually use the HW info program, it is really accurate.
And that is a really high temperature for an SSD, do you notice any slow application launching and so? assuming that your OS is on that SSD?

If you notice that there is slow performance or whenever you try to launch a program it would take twice or three times the time to open, then yes your SSD is getting really hot, else it might be a bug in the program.

Because after watching JayzTwoCents video about the Kingston RGB SSD, it was getting so hot because of the LED it has, so which lead to the SSD under preforming and giving bad results.
thank you for the answer sir:D i think is a bug because the temps never goes up 33c while gaming with hwmonitor and hwinfo 64 and yes the os is in this ssd but it works fast. i think is a rare bug

TRENDING THREADS