[SOLVED] Is my system and monitor fine after some compressed air fluid came into contact to my GPU, plastic fan hub and monitor rear.

DeathHadArrived

Reputable
Aug 8, 2019
My issue is that i was playing around with my compressed air. I forgot to not shake the can which was a moronic move on my part. My pc was turned off at that time. I aimed my compressed air at the monitor rear. So am i fine or not. I used a generic flammable compressed air fluid. I think i got some fluid on my GPU, plastic fan hub, and monitor so what can I do. Also, would it just dry off. I was using the Homebright compressed air

Solution
They'll be fine, the propellant liquid evaporates almost immediately so it's not there long enough to do any damage.

In future, first time you press the button, point it away from whatever you want to clean, just to purge any fluid.

Also when cleaning with it, only use short bursts of 1 to 2 seconds.
They'll be fine, the propellant liquid evaporates almost immediately so it's not there long enough to do any damage.

In future, first time you press the button, point it away from whatever you want to clean, just to purge any fluid.

Also when cleaning with it, only use short bursts of 1 to 2 seconds.

Solution