[SOLVED] is my system good enough ?

Feb 15, 2019
hi i built my own pc and i want to know if its good or there is something missing to be complete , also there is another reason for asking this question is for gaming because recently i bought far cry new dawn and im getting 60 fps in some places and 70 in other places and in closed areas it goes up to around 90-100 but while driving i get 65fps and when i play black ops4 i get a notification from Norton that says Black Ops4 is using too much of CPU power but the CPU i have is more than capable.

here are my specs:

CPU : I7 7700K

GPU : MSI GTX 1080TI GAMING X

MOTHERBOARD : ASUS MB H270-PRO PRIME

RAM : CROSAIR 16 GB ddr4 2666mhz vengance

PSU : 700M Masterwatt Lite Uk

HDD 1TB

Solution
You can split hairs with faster 8th and 9th-gen CPUs if you want, but your system is more than capable for today's games. Don't upgrade your CPU for games that are poorly optimized.

If you don't have an SSD then that is one thing that is missing.
Feb 15, 2019
More than capable, yes. Depending on what your screen rez is, what your settings are, and what is running in the background hogging resources while you are gaming. The GTX 1080 Ti can bring all but the strongest quad cores to their knees.
i have an anti virus running actually 2 anti viruses programs one is norton and the other is AVG the free version also im running far cry new dawn and bo4 at 1080 p

Feb 15, 2019
You can split hairs with faster 8th and 9th-gen CPUs if you want, but your system is more than capable for today's games. Don't upgrade your CPU for games that are poorly optimized.

If you don't have an SSD then that is one thing that is missing.
hmm oh also what about the motherboard is it good like does let the CPU and GPU work to the fullest ?

Feb 15, 2019
+1
two anti virus pgms are asking for trouble.

1080p makes the CPU work harder when the gfx card is capable of rendering a massive number of frames/second. If your monitor is only 1080p, you over bought on the gfx card. If your monitor can do 1440p, run at that rez.
hmm but i used the scaling option where it makes look like 4k or 2k for monitors that cant run over 1080p and when i do that i get less fps i also compared the fps to other benchmarking videos on youtube with the same GPU and CPU and some are getting more fps than

Feb 15, 2019
Don't run two antivirus programs at the same time. Don't even have them installed at the same time.

Don't be stupid when you browse and download and Windows Defender is more than enough.
i tried to disable one anti virus and tested a game but i got the same thing on bo4 where it says its using too much of cpu