Question Is my system optimised for nvme?

Hello there!
Just installed a new 970 Evo plus SSD on my Dell Inspiron 15 5570. It previously only had an HDD running windows 11. When i installed the SSD it was detected by my BIOS, so i did a fresh installation of windows on the new drive but now when i tried to install Samsungs nvme driver it says nvme not detected. Is there something that has to be enabled in bios. Currently it has an option as "SATA operation"set to RAID ON. Also the system has the hdd in it aswell.

I've attached my SSD benchmark score and this is not good compared to other result. How can I improve?
Screenshot-1.png

Looked for the issue in different forum finally found that it's Dell thats not disclosing the issue many spoke with dell they said they will fix it with a firmware. That was over 3 years ago so i don't think it will be fixed although they did release firmware update for some but not for my particular one. Also another argument and quite logical one is that the cpu(i5 8250u) has following pci configuration 1x4, 2x2, 1x2+2x1 and 4x1, it already has a dgpu which probably has been allocated 4 lanes without pcie SSD after installing pci ssd it would makes sense that system allocates 2 lanes and hence half the performance.

USAFRet

Titan
Looked for the issue in different forum finally found that it's Dell thats not disclosing the issue many spoke with dell they said they will fix it with a firmware. That was over 3 years ago so i don't think it will be fixed although they did release firmware update for some but not for my particular one. Also another argument and quite logical one is that the cpu(i5 8250u) has following pci configuration 1x4, 2x2, 1x2+2x1 and 4x1, it already has a dgpu which probably has been allocated 4 lanes without pcie SSD after installing pci ssd it would makes sense that system allocates 2 lanes and hence half the performance.
Typical Dell.