[SOLVED] is my system specs are good enough to run zbrush properly?!

Apr 5, 2023
hello everyone:>
I had a limited budget and I built this pc for gaming:
Mb Asus Tuf gaming b560
Intel I3-10105
Ram 16Gb
SSD 250
I couldn't afford a GPU and relied on my onboard graphics which is Intel UHD Graphics630(Maaaaybe later I can afford and buy RTX 3060Ti or with a very lower budget buy gtx1660 or something similar)for most of the low/mid games and it's working properly!!
Now I'm going to work and become apprenticed somewhere and I should practice/work with Zbrush and toon boom harmony in my free time at home.
I want to know if my pc is good for graphic design programs or not?!

p.s They also gave me a fossil Gpu( Gtx 720)to install and before installing it I want to know if my own onboard graphics are stronger for games/graphic design or this fossil?! LOL
Thanks.

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the PSU? You might want to pass on the make and model for the ram used on your build. Simple answer is no. You might be able to scrape by but when you start going into complex designs, they will make your platform show it's lackluster.
Apr 5, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of the PSU? You might want to pass on the make and model for the ram used on your build. Simple answer is no. You might be able to scrape by but when you start going into complex designs, they will make your platform show it's lackluster.
Thank you:>

My PSU Make And Model is Green GP580A_EUD 580W Bronze
I see, Considering that my system can't handle complex graphic tasks anyway, is my onboard graphics card better or GTX 720?

TRENDING THREADS