Is my Trinitron fixable?

Jagar1183

Commendable
Jun 5, 2016
I recently got a Trinitron XBR (KV-32XBR75 Manufactured 1991) and when i turn it on, it will show picture (no sound) for about 15 second then it starts to cut on and off and then usually shows the individual electron gun colours or just shuts the screen off. I can still hear the flyback powered on, and it seems to not have turned itself off. It will loose all control save for the power button. I'm thinking it could the the B+ power or, something to do with the vertical screen components, possibly the transistor or coil itself. ill include a video and photos of what it is doing. IDK if i could scavenge parts from two other CRTs I have. One is from 1986 and the other is probably early 2000s since it is a 16:9 CRT.
Edit: I have been reading around other Sony repair stuff, it seems a bad vertical related capacitor could be causing it or, the fact a lot of stuff seems to be 22 volts and this PSU has a jumper set to 17 volts instead of 22. If I do switch it and it does kill it I'm not going to be disappointed. Any feedback on this approach would be helpful.

Photo 1.)
Photo 2.)
Photo 3.)
Video