Question is my voltage on my psu dangerous or odd?

Blackdiamond1990

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
so i am getting a kernal power error in windows like i have it set to sleep when not in use so i call evga and tell the the voltage at what my psu is running which is like 12,94-12.114 is that really bad and should i replace the psu now i am running a 6950x msi gaming x trio as well and tried undervolting it with a later version of amd adrenaline should i still return the psu or monitor the shutdowns? or will some components get damaged?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
If accurate, it would be odd. But software measurement of PSU voltage tends to be pretty terrible.

What are your full exact specs, including exact model of PSU? You've been asked numerous times across numerous threads of your problems and have never given a full, detailed answer. You've been having several issues for a month now and providing this information is always the basic first step in diagnosing problems.

Blackdiamond1990

Reputable
Jul 28, 2020
thanks for calling me out on it........ lol anyway i have a 1000 watt evga psu i am using a asus b650 motherboard paired with a ryzen 7700xt i have a msi gaming trio x 6950xt and am on window 10 currently