[SOLVED] Is my Windows 10 Pro product key legit?

I have bought a windows 10 pro retail key from a online store for a nice deal. It is a sinle PC lifetime retail product key. The store is trustable and I have contacted them to make sure it is a legit product key. I have downloaded Win 10 Pro from MS website and installed the OS with the bought product key, activated it after installed through online activation. When I right click 'This PC' and go to properties, all I can see is product ID and not the Product key. I went to Settings...>...Activation page and there is the message saying your windows was activated with a digital license (not a retail license?).

Can you guys please let me know how to find whether I have used a legit key so that I don't lose windows by getting a notification after some months that your product key has expired or activate windows now, etc. All I want to check by myself to ensure it is a lifetime product key.

Solution
According to this link https://pureinfotech.com/how-activation-works-windows-10-digital-entitlement-vs-product-key/

Windows 10 will use the “digital license” (digital entitlement) activation method, if one of the following is true:
  • You’re upgrading a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free.
  • You’ve purchased a copy of Windows 10 in the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
  • You’ve purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade in the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
  • You’re part of the Windows Insider Program and you have upgraded your genuine activated copy Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build
Did you build a PC...

USAFRet

Titan
"the message saying your windows was activated with a digital license "

It is probably OK.
Check back in 6 months.

If it expires, your current OS will still run, just that it is Unactivated. And displaying the nag watermark at bottom right.
I had exactly this happen last year.

According to this link https://pureinfotech.com/how-activation-works-windows-10-digital-entitlement-vs-product-key/

Windows 10 will use the “digital license” (digital entitlement) activation method, if one of the following is true:
  • You’re upgrading a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 for free.
  • You’ve purchased a copy of Windows 10 in the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
  • You’ve purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade in the Windows Store and successfully activated Windows 10.
  • You’re part of the Windows Insider Program and you have upgraded your genuine activated copy Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 to the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview build
Did you build a PC or were upgrading? It sounds like you upgraded and may not have needed a key product key.

Solution

Did you build a PC or were upgrading? It sounds like you upgraded and may not have needed a key product key.

I was using a refurbished laptop which had Windows 7 on it (most probably that guy pirated it). I wanted to use legit software, so downloaded Win 10 pro, made a clean install, bought and used the product key.