Question Is nzxt Cam still as bad as people say?

Jul 20, 2019
I bought my Kraken x62 2 weeks ago. I have been using Nzxt cam every day since then and I'm not sure if I have run into any problems yet. Yesterday discord wouldn't run in the background when I started to play games so I restarted my pc and then it worked. Last week chrome wouldn't open until I opened cam first. I am not sure if these problems are related to cam or not... I am currently thinking about returning it if this al was cams fault. I'm not sure what to do, cam anyone give some advice?

To be honest most of that kind of software is pretty trash. I use to have ASUS Aura installed on my PC before it utterly screwed itself up tot he point where I can even uninstall it (there is a way but I'm to lazy so i just have it disabled).

These companies need to invest more into the software that controls their products and less in the flashy RGB and marketing.

I bought my Kraken x62 2 weeks ago. I have been using Nzxt cam every day since then and I'm not sure if I have run into any problems yet. Yesterday discord wouldn't run in the background when I started to play games so I restarted my pc and then it worked. Last week chrome wouldn't open until I opened cam first. I am not sure if these problems are related to cam or not... I am currently thinking about returning it if this al was cams fault. I'm not sure what to do, cam anyone give some advice?
I have it running and it doesn’t cause any issues. Think it’s mainly a CPU usage thing but with CPUs now having more cores than you need opposed to 4 no matter what I don’t really see the issue

TRENDING THREADS