[SOLVED] is pc winmax graphics card brand any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2020
they are selling cheap price gpus like 1660super and im planning to buy, i need some reviews or opinions
sorry for bad
110571772_312755820083041_5121077638667496060_o.jpg

Solution
I would not spend $5 at that site, all the video cards look like fake ones. I've never seen a seller have generic looking video cards for sale and use CPUZ to show what the card specs are. Their web site does not even work properly the links break. If you find someone selling things cheaper than most other sellers and it looks generic, pretty safe to say those people are looking for a sucker, and you are it. Retailer A product price 199, Retailer B product price 201.05, Retailer C which no one knows about, has a web site that is broken with strange product links and pictures, price 140. Not very hard to put two and two together there LOL
I would not spend $5 at that site, all the video cards look like fake ones. I've never seen a seller have generic looking video cards for sale and use CPUZ to show what the card specs are. Their web site does not even work properly the links break. If you find someone selling things cheaper than most other sellers and it looks generic, pretty safe to say those people are looking for a sucker, and you are it. Retailer A product price 199, Retailer B product price 201.05, Retailer C which no one knows about, has a web site that is broken with strange product links and pictures, price 140. Not very hard to put two and two together there LOL

Solution

flushfire

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2008
I saw one like that too, it's really an unknown brand. It's even more obscure than Afox. I think everyone is in the dark. The seller I talked to is offering a 1 year warranty at least, for a GTX 1660 Super that's around $60 cheaper than the cheapest, well-known variants. Basically 20% cheaper. I wouldn't risk buying something so unknown for that small of a difference. Better wait for a sale somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.