Question Is PENTIUM (R) DUAL CORE CPU E5400 @ 2.70 ghz supports WINDOWS 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chan_lei

Reputable
May 5, 2019
Hello 'tomshardware'. I'm new here (05/05/19, signup)

Is my PENTIUM (R) DUAL CORE CPU E5400 @ 2.70 ghz with 75gb C: Drive total and 3GB Memory ram. DirectX 10 and 1294 Graphics Memory SUPPORTS WINDOWS 10 PRO

Here's some additional info about my computer:
https://ibb.co/JrQJdvZ

I want to upgrade my windows 7 32 bit into windows 10 32bit or 64 bit. Can i upgrade onto it? Thank you for your any help, just want to know if its good/compatible. I'm tired of finding or knowing if my pc is supporting windows 10 hehe! Thanks I'm from PH

D

Deleted member 14196

Yes you can still upgrade it and hopefully windows 10 drivers won’t have any lag or at least not as much

You have a very slow CPU and only 3Gb ram,and a 75Gb HDD that is probably also very old and very slow.
Upgrading keeps your old version of windows on the disk so it depends on if you even have enough free space on your disk.
There should not be any change in performance between 7,8 and 10 but on a new installation windows will spend a long time on checking everything out and looking for things that could be updated there is no way around that and it does take a long time on your very slow system it will take even longer.

Reactions: chan_lei

chan_lei

Reputable
May 5, 2019
Ohh guys, i think this is the best forum i have ever visited. Thank you for the helps! I have installed windows 10 PRO earlier, its take about 20-30 mins to finish the installation but its worth it! Its lag-free than the previous windows i've install WINDOWS 8, but sometimes the apps refresh, only apps on the desktop once! I download the WINDOWS 10 ISO FREE AIO it has ru-RU language and i decide to choose the 2nd option (keep files only) and i have the windows.old files. And the language is Russian, is there anyway to change my system language into en-US via offline because i dont have internet connection? Thanks guys! Much

Status
Not open for further replies.