[SOLVED] Is possible to connect an android gamepad to a computer?

1xx1

Reputable
Dec 16, 2014
Hello Tom's Hardware community!

Is possible to use a gamepad for android phones on a computer with bluetooth?

Because I really want to use one of the mini gamepad on sale on Amazon on my windows computer, but I'm not sure if I can connect it and use it.

Solution
Look at the specs of your chosen pad. If it doesn't say it works with whatever version of windows you have then there's your answer. And please don't go thinking it will work even though its not listed because it won't. It's not listed for a reason. It would be a big selling point if it was so if they left it off it was for a good reason.
And to answer the other question. It typically comes down to drivers; without drivers to interface with the OS, nothing would work.

popatim

Titan
Look at the specs of your chosen pad. If it doesn't say it works with whatever version of windows you have then there's your answer. And please don't go thinking it will work even though its not listed because it won't. It's not listed for a reason. It would be a big selling point if it was so if they left it off it was for a good reason.
And to answer the other question. It typically comes down to drivers; without drivers to interface with the OS, nothing would work.

Reactions: 1xx1
Solution