Howdy all. I'll keep it short and sweet. Don't have the tech skills anymore to build my own unit and prefer to purchase pre-built. Have a 34" 120hz 1440p monitor I want to push latest game titles with. Just purchased the MSI Aegis RS 10TF-214US gaming desktop for $3,500. Specs listed below. Have an MSI laptop that I have had great experience with. Is this decent for the price of a pre-built, or is there a better alternative out there? I looked at the Corsairs but hated that they all only had 1 TB drives in them and the Corsair One seemed extremely difficult to upgrade. Seeing as I just ordered this tonight, would appreciate any insight/recommendations so I can cancel the order if needed before it ships. I found it through this articles recommendation but upgraded it (https://www.tomshardware.com/best-picks/best-gaming-pcs).
- Intel Core™ i7-10700K 8 Cores 3.8-5.1 GHz 16M Cache
- NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti 12GB GDDR6X
- 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz (16GB x 2)
- 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD
- 2TB 3.5" 7200 RPM HDD
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2x2 802.11ax (2.4Gbps)
- MSI’s LED Button - Customize your desktop with 60 lighting effects.
- Latest Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) for redefined wireless gaming experience
- Easy to upgrade with standard MSI components and case
- MSI Z490 Motherboard - A durable high-performance motherboard made for gaming.
- 120mm Dragon CPU Liquid Cooler for optimizing heat dissipation