Question Is Restoro a legit application?

ptrthgr8

Honorable
Oct 17, 2014
Hi, all.

I've been running into some BSOD issues (will post that issue in another subforum momentarily) and during my web searching came across some references to Restoro on other sites. When I looked specifically for Restoro reviews, I get a mixed bag of results - some users report it's a Godsend, others report it's a scam and waste of time/money that only makes things worse. I don't mind paying for software if it works well, but I'd hate the idea of paying for a yearly license for something that's not legit. I did end up purchasing the software, but the moment it was downloaded my Trend Micro Internet Security flagged it as a threat and removed it. So, I've not yet installed it (I know how to whitelist it if needed) since I want to make sure I'm not installing a junk application.

Thanks in advance!

ptrthgr8

Honorable
Oct 17, 2014
I figured. Pooh.

What's the best tool/app to use to see if your Windows files are good to go?

Just now I ran two more tools: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, followed by sfc /scannow. And the scannow completed with "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations." So I suppose that's good news, but doesn't get me any closer to a fix for these BSODs.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS