[SOLVED] Is RX 5700 XT Red Devil worth it?

Jackedd

Reputable
Nov 17, 2020
Hello everyone,

I just got a suggestion for my new PC GPU, which is RX 5700 XT Red Devil 8gb, but when i looked for some reviews it says that has some problems, like the long screws from factory, or the bios, the drivers, and i also saw that is somewhere near or below the 2070 RTX Super power.
So is this GPU worth the money, or no?, cause the reviews are 50/50.
I also thought about RX 5700 XT Ultra Thicc lll.

Thank you! :)

Solution
Price wise, it's a good deal and if you can meet the card's power requirements, then it's a good card to own. You should also factor in which games you're going to tax the system/GPU with since some games are optimized for Nvidia while some are optimized for AMD.

Lutfij

Titan
Price wise, it's a good deal and if you can meet the card's power requirements, then it's a good card to own. You should also factor in which games you're going to tax the system/GPU with since some games are optimized for Nvidia while some are optimized for AMD.

Reactions: Jackedd
Solution

Jackedd

Reputable
Nov 17, 2020
My PC will be build AMD based, so i think it will meet the requirements that can make it run to her top power.
My main games that will run will be LOL, WOW, Diablo 4, FarCry.
And what about the screws problem that are too long, did they fix it, or i still need to change them with shorter ones?

TRENDING THREADS