[SOLVED] Is Ryzen 3200G + GTX 1650S a good choice ?

Aug 10, 2020
I'm not a hardcore gamer but I play game everyday with my i3 M380 . yeah ,I get around 10-13FPS😞😞 . Is this CPU-Gpu combination good? If not ,what is the solution?

I am going to buy my first gaming PC .don't have that much knowledge . Also that much money to put on .😞😞

Solution
I'm not a hardcore gamer but I play game everyday with my i3 M380 . yeah ,I get around 10-13FPS😞😞 . Is this CPU-Gpu combination good? If not ,what is the solution?

I am going to buy my first gaming PC .don't have that much knowledge . Also that much money to put on .😞😞

The 3200G isn't a bad option for an entry level chip.... If you could get a Ryzen 3 3100 that is a stronger gaming cpu though.

The 1650 Super is a good choice for the graphics card.

The 3200G isn't a bad option for an entry level chip.... If you could get a Ryzen 3 3100 that is a stronger gaming cpu though.

The 1650 Super is a good choice for the graphics card.

Reactions: Fahadullah Fahim
Solution