Is Sceptre a good Monitor Brand?

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys,
I just stumbled across this Sceptre Monitor on Amazon, and it looks really cheap with decent specs. I've been to the Sceptre website and it seems legit. However, I can only find this just a single review for one of their monitors (Sceptre U278W-4000R Monitor). Does anyone know about these guys? Has anyone actually bought from them? Any recommendations?

https://mogz.tech/sceptre-u278w-4000r-review_sceptre-u278w-4000r-specs/

Solution
Can't speak to their monitors, but I got a Sceptre TV for Christmas about 4-5 years ago. Was pretty good. Got rid of it because we upgraded to a set with a bigger screen, but we gave it to my in laws and it's still working at their house.

Not 100% sure who manufactures it, but I can tell you when I went to program it to work with their direct TV remote control, none of the Sceptre codes worked. It actually needed to use a Sony remote code in order to work.
Can't speak to their monitors, but I got a Sceptre TV for Christmas about 4-5 years ago. Was pretty good. Got rid of it because we upgraded to a set with a bigger screen, but we gave it to my in laws and it's still working at their house.

Not 100% sure who manufactures it, but I can tell you when I went to program it to work with their direct TV remote control, none of the Sceptre codes worked. It actually needed to use a Sony remote code in order to work.

Solution